Reebok Crossfit Nanos – the real deal?
CrossFit, known for its motto, Forging elite fitness, has become one of the most popular training regimens around the globe.
CrossFit focuses on a wide range of disciplines and exercises rather than just weightlifting, running, or interval training.
A typical CrossFit WOD (A workout) can be incredibly intense, and a solid pair of shoes will be required in order to bear up under the rigors of the fitness training regimen.
For CrossFit enthusiasts, CrossFit Reebok shoes are just that.
Reebok Crossfit Nano is a shoe that is designed to bear up under the very intense CrossFit workout, and they have a few things that make them the best CrossFit shoes.
The mesh integrated into the upper portion of the shoes gives your feet plenty of ventilation as you train, yet the upper provides you with a surprising amount of lateral support.
The shoes have the perfect mix of cushioning and stability, ensuring that your feet are comfortable as you work out – all the while easily maintaining your balance.
The shoes are low cut to make them more mobile, but that doesn’t detract from their stability. The shoes come with an outsole that is made from high abrasion rubber, which guarantees that they will last as long as possible.
The toe cap is made from DuraGrip, and it ensures that your shoe are solid and durable. The EVA midsole is thick enough to provide your feet with cushioning and support as you train, but it will still feel like your feet are on the ground.
- The shoes come with a forefoot groove that makes them a whole lot more flexible, which will be important for anyone doing CrossFit training.
- Reebok CrossFit Nano shoes are amazingly comfortable, and they make it easier for you to bear up through the intense workout without discomfort for your feet.
- They’re incredibly stylish, which is something that you can expect from just about every pair of Reebok shoes.
- The shoes fit snugly, and they feel solid on your feet as you run, walk, jump, squat, or work out.
- They are high quality shoes, and they feel like they will last a long time as you wear them. Not too lightweight or too heavy, the Reebok CrossFit Nano feel solid!
- The price tag is the one thing that can be considered a drawback of these shoes. Priced between $109- $150 per pair, they are a lot more expensive than your average pair of cross trainers.
The truth is that these shoes are as good as it gets for CrossFit training, but the price tag is something to consider carefully.
They are designed to be a solid pair of shoes that will give you all the cushioning, stability, support, flexibility, and mobility that you could ask for, and they’re definitely worth the price!
Written by NAA Author: a.peloquin