Owning a website involves countless hours of work, especially if you’re new to the online business world. The goal is to be more efficient with your time and even outsource a lot of the work. If you try to do everything on your own, it could take years to see an ample amount of traffic or high rankings in the search engines. One of the best ways to do both is by utilizing news articles.
Search engines like Google and Yahoo offer their own areas for news articles. Over the years, it has become one of the main staples for building traffic to your site and getting indexed faster. NAA understands the importance of timely content and can deliver up-to-date subject matter to help you build your online business.
In order to get a better feel for what Google News and Yahoo News can offer you; here are a few benefits that will soon follow:
- Lightning-Fast Indexing- When NAA produces news articles for your content purposes, Google News includes it and it gets indexed almost at the same time. This means that you could literally see an increase of traffic to your site almost immediately.
- The Expert Appeal- While article marketing sites like Ezines and eHow can give you an “Expert” status after spending time on their website, articles that are listed in the news section of Google and Yahoo are already viewed this way. When individuals read over your content, they already believe you’re an expert in your niche.
- Blog and Website Support- You’ve probably come across a website or blog that gets their ideas from news articles. In fact, a lot of them will give a short summary and then offer their viewers a one-way link to your site. This means that others are advertising for you without any extra costs.
- Higher Rankings- When a business is utilizing article marketing as one of their advertising platforms, it takes time to help their website ranking. However, when you take advantage of news articles that NAA creates they already rank higher, which means more visibility.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of website owners that don’t know the first thing about writing news articles. NAA understands you have several other areas of your business to consider, so it’s possible that there isn’t any extra time to write these on your own.
NAA has writers on hand who specialize in writing new articles for websites or blogs just like yours. It doesn’t matter if it revolves around sports, American Idol, Top Chef, the Japan crisis, solar energy, making money online, divorce, diseases and disorders, or anything else.
Okay, if you’re not sitting on the edge of your seat yet, take this into consideration. Google News has a PageRank of 9. There are thousands of websites and blogs out there that are considered “syndicates” of Google News. When NAA writes news articles for you, they could basically become viral!
Yep, we said viral. Today you might outsource a couple news articles to NAA in hopes of a few visitors, and tomorrow you might be overwhelmed with a vast amount of traffic. Oddly enough, this is still one of the most overlooked article marketing methods out there.
If you want to try a few on your own, here are a few tips to help you learn how to write news articles:
- Focus on the Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why- Your title and first paragraph are just like a first impression. You only get one, so make the most of it. Try to get as much of the who, what, when, where, how, and why within the first two paragraphs.
- The “Most” to “Least” Importance- When you’re providing your viewers with all the details in your news articles it’s important to give them the most important information first. Even though you will be decreasing “importance” from there, you should do this gradually. Otherwise, the reader will be turned off by the material.
- Don’t be Opinionated- When it comes to news articles, you never offer your opinion. This shows bias and it can be detrimental to how the readers view you. Keep an unbiased approach and it will definitely be more successful.
- The Ultimate Ending- There is a huge difference in the ending of a news article as opposed to content for article marketing. When it comes to news there doesn’t need to be any sort of conclusion. The approach is very similar to movies that leave you hanging at the end. They want you to draw your own conclusions, which is the same thing news articles should do.
NAA has writers standing by to deliver quality content for your news articles and allow you to work on other areas of your online business.